top of page
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I book an event?
A: The best way to book is via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email requests are usually the first to be seen.
You may also call 716-569-2212, leave your name, number, and a few details about your event and someone will contact you.
A copy of our rental agreement is available HERE
Q: What is your payment policy?
A: All reservations require a date-hold deposit equal to 60% of the
total rental price when booking.
Date-hold deposits must be made via credit or debit card.
This deposit is non-refundable.
Total balance is due fourteen (14) days before rental date.
Q: Do you offer catering or food service?
A: We do offer in-house catering and private dining for rentals.
All food costs include unlimited Pepsi fountain drinks and paper products.
View our menu HERE
We also provide the option for clients to purchase unlimited
fountain drinks for their event without adding catering services (+$75)
Q: What is your alcohol policy?
A: Alcohol is allowed during your event.
You may choose to have The Grove order alcohol for your event, in which case you pay for the alcohol plus a 15% procurement fee. Due 14 days before your event.
You may also choose to bring in your own alcohol. If you would like to bring in your own keg(s) there is a $25 tap charge per draft line, due on the day of your event.
- IT IS ILLEGAL FOR RENTERS TO SELL ALCOHOL AT AN EVENT
- NO ONE UNDER 21 IS ALLOWED TO
CONSUME ALCOHOL ON THE PREMISES
- ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EXPULSION FROM THE VENUE WITHOUT REFUND
Q: Am I required to purchase special event insurance?
A: Special event insurance is recommended but not required.
We are working with our insurance company to offer clients the opportunity to purchase a sensible and affordable policy to protect themselves during their event.
Access the policy quote document HERE
Q: How do I get into the building?
A: Someone from Miller's Coconut Grove will be available 15 minutes prior to your scheduled event. Together you will do a quick walk through to inspect the condition of the building and they can answer any questions you may have. We will also demonstrate how to utilize the televisions, stereo, and other equipment included in your rental.
Q: What is your smoking policy?
A: Smoking and vaping of any kind are strictly prohibited throughout the entire indoor area. Smoking is allowed outdoors. We only ask that all smoking related waste is disposed of properly in the provided areas. Improperly discarded cigarette butts, packaging, and other waste will result in an additional cleaning fee charged to the card on file.
Q: What is included in my standard rental fee?
A: We pride ourselves on including a variety of amenities with our rates.
Standard rental fees include but not limited to:
- Exclusive use of the 1st floor indoor area and large patio area
- Access to ample refrigerated and frozen storage
- Use of our large ice machine
- 3-plate coffee maker (w/ complimentary regular and decaf coffee)
- Use of 2 microwaves
- Access to 3 separate restrooms
- Use of large kitchen prep area w/ triple bay sink
- Trash removal following your event
- 2.5-gallon beverage dispenser
- 4 televisions with dedicated DirecTV boxes
- Multi-screen presentation capabilities throughout 3 rooms
- 14 speaker indoor/outdoor sound system
- High speed wi-fi connection
Q: What is not included in my rental fee?
A: Standard rental fees do NOT include:
- Any food or drink
- Use of commercial kitchen equipment (oven, stove, grill, or deep fryers)
Q: Are there any age restrictions?
A: All ages are welcome at your event.
However, you must be at least 21 years of age to be the
signed party responsible for renting the venue.
bottom of page